Had a weird injury in my right rib cage, so I haven't done much for about a week. Seems to finally be better, so I'm back to working out.
On some other workout logs I've been looking at, the guys have been logging their sleep/food/recovery techniques. I'm not going to log food because I'm not that disciplined. Sleep, however, seems really easy to keep track of and recovery/pre-hab stuff will be good to log because I'll be more consistent with it. Here goes:
Sleep: 12-6, 6 hrs, baby woke up around 3am (which was weird)
Workout:
100m Sprint: 14.69
50m sprints: 7.31, 7.31, 7.50
40 yd: 5.65
Overall felt pretty good. Could feel the ribcage muscle a bit after the sprints, but it didn't hurt like it had recently. Rested around 8 mins after the 100m, 4-5 mins between the others. Ran the 40 yards instead of a fourth 50m because I thought it would be cool to see how I stack up against all the NFL draft prospects. I don't think I'm going to get drafted.
Recovery/Prehab:
Did not stretch post workout. Stupid.
Foam rolled legs & back.
Iced lower back and left knee, some soreness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment