Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday, October 13: Cleans & Rowing intervals

Cleans, 5x3
1. 155
2. 155
3. 199
4. 199

Called off set #5 because my left knee was starting to hurt again. Felt like I had better form and got under the bar better this time. Once I get the form really dialed in the bodyweight clean shouldn't be too far off.

Row intervals, drag factor of 120 (damper between 5&6)

250m: 49.9 (28 s/m), Rest 1:30
500m: 1:43 (24), Rest 3:00
750m: 2:39.5 (22), Rest 4:30
1000m: 3:33.3 (21), Rest 6:00
750m: 2:43.6 (22), Rest 4:30
500m: 1:49.3 (23), Rest 3:00
250m: 44.8 (39)

Used a rolling start for all but the 250s, tried to do a racing start for those. The last interval I went as fast as I could, the rest I attempted to keep the stroke rating around 22-23.

No comments:

Post a Comment