Sleep: 7ish hours
Warm up:
10 squats
20 second Samson Stretch, each leg
10 squats
100 jump ropes
DL: 5 x 95#, 3 x 185#, 3 x 255#
Deadlifts, 3x3
1. 285
2. 285
3. 285
Still taking it lighter on the weight, probably won't ramp it up for another week or so.
50m sprints
1. 8.16
2. 8.03
3. 8.50
4. 8.57
Times are a lot slower than the last 50m sprints I ran. I'm not entirely sure I correctly measured the distance. Plus I had Lisa telling me when to start so I had to react rather than just hit the stopwatch when I started moving like last time.
Recovery:
Foam rolled legs, upper back and right forearm/bicep&tricep.
Iced lower back, left knee and right elbow. Lower back feels the best out of the three. Legs were really fatigued after the DL/sprint combo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment